We apply our expertise in the corporate and public sectors; consulting to community organizations, government offices and global corporations; and help to motivate, educate, and prepare clients to navigate challenges and capitalize on opportunities.
As part of the UMass Donahue Institute, we’re backed by the resources and propelled by the innovation of a premier university system. Using technology as a tool for delivering interactive instruction, ongoing collaboration, and insightful conversation we’re able to engage with clients and partners in a way that inspires learning and provides creative and customized solutions.
Recent News & Updates
- New director of Organizational Development & Leadership Solutions
- Hampshire Gazette: Institute’s organizational development group facilitates legislators’ summit
- ODLS Staff Spotlight: Dana Bienkowski
- Knowledge Transfer, Knowledge Management, and Succession Planning
- Chris Gatti plays key roles at New England Association for Talent Development Regional Conference
- The Value of Assessments for Leaders
- Announcing…The Coaching Center at UMDI
- ODLS Staff Spotlight: Kathryn Swaim