Since 2003, the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families has contracted with the Institute to provide services to Head Start and Early Head Start programs throughout New England.
We bring together an experienced, knowledgeable, interdisciplinary team of early childhood professionals to provide training, technical assistance, and management support to administrators, teachers, and other staff helping them respond to the unique needs of diverse communities and to strengthen services for children from birth to five and their families.
With a strong background in training and technical assistance, we are able to create and provide customized on-site support; conduct sessions that bring together multiple programs with a common need; and develop resources, tools, and other materials to enhance early childhood programs.
Recent News & Updates
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: Kindling preschoolers’ interest in STEM
- Rosario Dominguez to join New England Head Start training and technical assistance group
- Encouraging young children’s curiosity in STEM the subject of Head Start event in Worcester
- Multiple outlets: Institute receives 5-year, $14 million contract to provide Head Start assistance
- Head Start STEM meeting links curriculum to family engagement
- Massachusetts Head Start STEM exhibition strengthens curricula for children
- New Hampshire’s early childhood educators strategize to strengthen STEM and arts curricula
- Bess Emanuel leads financial management course